[Incoming-mspqc] MSPQC Kick Off Meeting

Michelle Holland michelle.holland at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 10 15:02:08 CDT 2020

Greetings Incoming MSPQC Students!

We'd like to invite you to the MSPQC Program Kick Off Meeting which will be held virtually next week on Friday, July 17th at 11:00am on WebEx.  The meeting coordinates are included below.  We will plan to record this meeting for anyone who is not able to attend.  We will do brief introductions and then have a presentation from the MSPQC Program Director, Professor Robert Joynt.  I will also provide a few logistical updates regarding fall semester.   Your faculty advisors have been invited too so we are hopeful many of them will be able to join as well.
Please let me know if you have any questions in advance.  We look forward to seeing you all next week for our MSPQC Program Kick Off Meeting!
Best,
Michelle

MSPQC Kick Off Meeting
Hosted by Michelle Holland

Friday, Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am | 1 hour | (UTC-05:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 120 901 7010
Password: xiPAYuPJ537 (94729875 from phones)
https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/j.php?MTID=m5a1f4f6d54c8a7840e7bf79c1cc48dcc

Join by video system
Dial 1209017010 at uwmadison.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0001 US Toll
+1-312-535-8110 United States Toll (Chicago)
Access code: 120 901 7010

Michelle R.Z. Holland

Graduate Programs Coordinator

Department of Physics

University of Wisconsin-Madison

608-262-9678 (available while working remotely)

michelle.holland at wisc.edu

Microsoft Teams: @michelle.holland