[InternatlPhD] Physics International Student mtg

Sharon Kahn smkahn at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 7 11:38:39 CST 2023

All -

Just a reminder that Sara Sheibani from ISS will be joining us tomorrow (Fri, 8 Dec).  We've adjusted the time to 2:15 so that we can meet in 2241 CH.

Sara will have a short presentation about ISS and then we'll have plenty of time for questions.  I encourage you to add questions here in advance<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfrgPVPMASeFg-8Nq6U_VpP0BUOb-pB7_0RFqDyfwvw/edit?usp=sharing.>, but feel free to just bring them along, too.
Hope to see you there!

p.s. Come to ask questions. . .or come for the bagels and coffee!  Either way, come join us!