[InternatlPhD] FW: Winter break - home hospitality

Sharon Kahn smkahn at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 21 15:14:36 CST 2023

International students-
I want to call this to your attention, in particular.  I hope you'll consider signing up to join the fun if you'll be in town in January!
smk

*************************************
Sharon M. Kahn
Pronouns:  she/her/hers <What does this mean?<http://www.transstudent.org/pronouns101> / How to support others<https://medium.com/@mrsexsmith/dear-cis-people-who-put-your-pronouns-on-your-hello-my-name-is-nametags-78c047ed7af1>>
Graduate Program Manager
Physics Department | University of Wisconsin-Madison
2320f Chamberlin Hall | 1150 University Ave. |Madison, WI 53706
email:  smkahn at wisc.edu<mailto:smkahn at wisc.edu>  |   phone:  608-262-9678
Need to meet with me?  Schedule here:  https://calendly.com/smkahn

Plan ahead!  Sharon will be away from the office, Dec 22 - Jan 2

Many of our graduate students are in Madison, mostly on their own during Christmas, New Year's and into January.  Let's use this form<https://forms.gle/ZCfjgLSZvBTQPaV8A> to connect faculty and staff who have the bandwidth to welcome students into their home in January - whether to join a holiday celebration or just for an informal meal - with students who might be missing home and family.  Sign up as works for you!<https://forms.gle/RdDvSKhXsRarYK7A9>

Hope many of you will join the fun!
smk